6T40 Generation 3 Pressure Regulator Isolator Valve Kit Sonnax Number 144510-15K.
- Low line pressure
- Line pressure instability
- Shift concerns
- Burnt clutches
Pressure regulator isolator sleeve and valve wear results in poor line pressure regulation.
Recover hydraulic control and renew line pressure performance by installing Sonnax drop-in pressure regulator isolator valve kit.
Fits: 6T31 (Gen. 3 6T40), 6T35 (Gen. 3 6T40), 6T41 (Gen. 3 6T40), 6T46 (Gen. 3 6T40), 6T51 (Gen. 3 6T40)
Vehicles with listed GM Gen. 3 6T40 transmissions may exhibit no line rise or low line pressure due to excess wear in the pressure regulator isolator valve assembly. The pressure regulator isolator valve reacts against the pressure regulator valve, controls balance pressure, and dampens and smooths pressure pulses from the pressure control solenoid. Excess wear can lead to undesirable shift operation and burned clutches. Installing Sonnax pressure regulator isolator valve kit 144510-15K restores proper line pressure control for renewed shift feel and performance.
- Sleeve manufactured from highly wear-resistant aluminum
- Hardcoat anodized aluminum valves combat premature wear
- Annular grooves help center valve in sleeve to reduce future side-load wear
- Drop-in Zip Valve parts install quickly and easily