- Our return time period is 30 days with the conditions below.
- Not all items are guaranteed in stock, if you are working on a project that is time sensitive, please call to verify we have the items available.
- On items that are not in stock at the time of purchase, we create a backorder and will update you on the status as our vendor statuses change.
- We verify the complete billing address with your bank card (credit or debit) through our merchant gateways at the time of purchase.
- We reserve the right to change items at any time, so they might not be exactly as they look on the website. This is because of improvements in design.
- We reserve the right to change pricing at any time, up or down. There will be additional packaging and handling fees on all orders depending on shipping availability.
- All sales on electrical parts are final. No returns for any reason.
- No refunds on books, video tapes and special order items.
- We reserve the right to charge a 15% restocking fee for all NEW condition parts items that are returned except transmissions and torque converters. This means we will not accept returns on items you have installed already and decided you didn’t like it or it didn’t fix your problem. Parts must also be in packaging suitable for resale. There’s a 15% restocking charge on all uninstalled transmissions and torque converters plus you must pay all freight charges. If you cancel a transmission order before it has shipped, you will be charged a 6% processing and handling fee.
- Shipping costs are not refundable under any circumstance. If there was a mistake on our part on your order or you get a bad part, please call us and we will send a call tag. This applies to converter and parts orders for 30 days only.
- Call us for return validation if you wish to return an item. Please don’t just put items in the mail and expect us to know what’s going on when they get here.
- Refunds will be given only in the same manner as original payment. This means if you use a master card to buy something then return it, we will not refund you with cash or a check. A credit will be issued on the same credit card that was used to make the purchase.
- If you receive a damaged package, please keep all packaging. UPS or the freight company will want to inspect it when filing a claim. Call us for instructions on how to file a claim. Please inspect your package immediately upon receipt in the presence of the delivery person. Examine the box for any visible outside damage, as well as the parts inside for any hidden damage that may have occurred during shipping. In the rare event that your package is damaged in transit, you must file a claim with the delivery company immediately, as most delivery companies have set time limits on damage claims notifications. Failure to do so may result in the loss of your claim. Do not send the package back to us. The delivery company will send a representative out to your location to examine the package and its contents so it is very important that you retain all packaging until the claim is settled.
- If you cancel a parts order before it has shipped, you will be charged a 6% processing and handling fee. If your order has been shipped, you will be charged an additional 15% restocking fee on everything except transmissions and torque converters. Sometimes it’s on a part we don’t normally carry, we have to pay for the part up front then we are stuck with it. It may take several weeks or months to resale. Please be sure that you can wait the time needed if a part is on backorder or out of stock before committing to an order.
- If you have any questions or problems with your parts once you receive them, please call the PATC parts department at 1-888-877-1008. 9:00-5:00 Central Time M-F. You have five days from the day you receive your parts order to report missing or wrong parts.
“WE APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS!”
INTERNET TRANSMISSION / PARTS SALES WARRANTY
BUSINESS HOURS: Monday – Friday, 7:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M., CST
TERMS: Sales terms are cash, money orders, certified check or major credit cards.
DEPOSIT: All customers will be required to have a down payment with their purchase. Your credit card will be charged when your order is placed. If you cancel a transmission or parts order before it has shipped, you will be charged a 6% processing and handling fee, if not canceled the same day the order was placed.
SHIPPING: Additional Shipping prices may apply and are billed after initial transaction. All transmissions and components will be shipped prepaid by UPS, USPS or motor freight. Shipments are made by air outside of the 48 United States.
CLAIMS: All claims for damaged transmissions, converters or parts will be made directly with the carrier. Call us for instructions and keep all boxes.
WARRANTY: All PATC transmissions and converters are warranted for twelve (12) months from the date on the invoice with unlimited mileage. This is the date of purchase. During this period PATC will repair at its option any transmission we determine to have failed due to defective materials or workmanship. All parts orders have a 30-day defect warranty. These limited warranties shall only cover the original purchaser. Any disassembly of the item without prior approval from PATC will result in immediate termination of the warranty and will result in forfeiture of all rights of the customer under the warranty. We do our own warranty work. Taking the transmission/converter apart or removing the pan of the transmission will void your warranty. If you have a problem call 1-888-877-1008. If a transmission is damaged for any reason not covered by this warranty PATC is willing to do the repair at cost, labor parts and freight.
THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER:
- Transmission case breakage for any reason what so ever.
- Planetary gear, shaft, drum or case breakage .
- Pump and torque converter damage due to improper installation.
- Transmission and converter failure due to improper installation or maintenance, failure to provide adequate cooling, fire, not maintaining proper fluid level, misuse, abuse, wreck, unauthorized repairs, removal and replacement costs, shipping costs, transmission fluid, damage to related parts, costs incurred due to vehicle downtime, normal wear and tear or water / fire damage.
- Transmission failure due to breakage or misuse of other components such as but not limited to drive shaft, excessive use of nitrous or torque converters not supplied by us.
- Transmissions that are used without a transmission cooler in the radiator.
- Any and all incidental, consequential, property or personal damages what so ever.
- Stuck valves caused by debris from a previous transmission failure.
- Failure due to drag racing with a motor over 450 flywheel horse power.
- Failure due to towing too much weight.
- Failure due to excessive use of nitrous.
- Failure due to driving in 4WD on pavement.
- Failure due to being stuck in the mud.
- Failure due to excessive horse power or torque.
- Failure due to sudden shock such as neutral dropping or a wreck.
- Failure due to any type of racing or other sport with a motor over 450 flywheel horse power.
RETURNS: All transmissions and converters must be returned intact. Items will not be accepted if they have been disassembled. Transmissions, converters or parts will not be accepted without authorization from PATC. All transmissions, converters or parts that are returned upon approval must be freight prepaid. All returns are subject to inspection, and no refunds are issued. Defective transmissions, converters and parts are replaced or repaired at our option. All other returns within the warranty period for any reason what so ever are subject to a 15% restocking fee plus any repair cost needed that aren’t defects on transmissions and torque converters and a 15% restocking fee on unused parts. You must also pay all freight both ways. For core charges to be refunded the core must be returned to us within 30 days from the invoice date in rebuildable condition.