Transmission Pan, GM 4L80E, 4L85E, PML Deep Late & Hummer As-Cast
PML transmission pans feature sand-cast aluminum construction with raised fins, thick walls to add strength to the transmission case, and a machined gasket surface for a secure seal.
Volume: 3.25 qts. over stock
Number of Bolts: 17
This PML pan fits GM and Chevrolet 1997 to 2007 trucks, SUVs, and vans with the 4L80E and 4L85E transmission. Some examples of typical vehicles that this pan can fit are:
- Avalanche 2500, 2002 to 2006 8.1 V8, see installation note at bottom
- Hummer H1, 1997 to 2005 with 5.7, 6.5 diesel engines
- C2500, K2500 1997 to 1999 with 454, 6.5 diesel engines
- C3500, K3500 1997 to 1999 with 454, 6.5 diesel engines
- Savana, 1997 to 2009, 6.0, 6.5 & Duramax diesel engines
- Sierra, Silverado 2500/3500, 1999 and 2000
- Sierra, Silverado 2500/3500, HD or Classic, 2001 to 2007, 6.0 V8
- Sierra, Silverado 1500HD, 2001 to 2007, 6.0 V8
- Suburban 2500, 1997 to 2006 8.1 V8, see Avalanche installation note at bottom
Vehicle configurations vary so always check your configuration and clearance before ordering. Some models may require modification of the heat shield.
Because of the frame cross member, many vehicles will need to loosen the transmission mounts and jack up the transmission to remove the stock pan and install the PML pan.
Earlier model vehicles will need a pan without a slant to avoid interference with transmission internals.