2005-2015 FRONTIER AND XTERRA LS ADAPTER KIT GF-LSFXT-S.
- The Frontier / Xterra LS swap adapter kit allows you to mate a Nissan Frontier or Xterra 6 speed manual transmission to an LS Series (i.e.; 4.8, 5.3, 5.7, 6.0, and 6.2 liter gen III or IV Vortec engines).
- These transmissions were available from 2005-2015 in the Nissan Frontier and Xterra with V6 VQ40DE engines.
- The kit includes a custom steel flywheel, 3/8″ steel powder coated adapter plate, pilot bushing adapter, throwout bearing spacer, and hardware.
- The flywheel is a single-mass flywheel and can be used with any OEM or aftermarket Frontier/Xterra clutch assembly.
- It is a direct bolt-on Flywheel made from billet Steel and weighs about 30 lbs.
- The kit uses a stock Nissan pilot bushing with a machined steel adapter (both included).
- To streamline your install, the GF-LSFB-SET flywheel to crank bolt kit is sold separately.
- A small transmission modification, outlined in the instructions, is required.
- These are very strong transmissions with similar internals as the CD009.
- A High-Torque LS Mini starter must be used with this kit.
- Accepts a GM style transmission mount.
- Great alternative to the T56!