(out of stock)
Z33 KIT NISSAN 350Z LS V8 SWAP CONVERSION KIT, USES YOUR 6 SPEED TRANSMISSION.
LS to Z33 Adapter Kit with Flywheel
This adapter kit will allow you to mate a Nissan 350Z (Z33) 6 speed transmission to an LS Series, Gen III or IV, Chevrolet Small Block Engine. If you want to run a manual transmission capable of withstanding tremendous power behind an LS engine without spending an arm and a leg, this is your kit. The Z33 transmissions are proven strong, and are readily available. Whether you are doing an LS swap into a 350Z, or an LS in an old hotrod where you want to bang the gears, the Z33 is a great transmission option and our kit makes it an easy connection.
Z33 TRANSMISSIONS WERE AVAILABLE FROM 2003-2008 IN NISSAN 350Z’S.
The G Force kit includes:
* Custom Steel Flywheel
* 3/8 Steel, Adapter Plate with a Powder Coated Finish
* Pilot Bushing and Adapter
* Hi-Torque Starter Adapter (Use your existing Hi-Torque Mini Starter, or purchase separate.)
* Mounting Hardware
* The G Force LS to Z33 flywheel is billet steel, and weighs 30 lbs. It is a direct bolt-on flywheel. No adapters or spacer bushings. (Some conversion kits use a significantly lighter aluminum flywheel. Do your homework and you will find our 30 lb. steel wheel is the best option for 90% of all builds.)
* The flywheel can be used with any OEM or aftermarket 350Z clutch assembly.
* This kit uses a stock 350Z pilot bushing with a machined steel adapter (both included)
* This kit requires no transmission modifications, with the exception of some heavy wall bellhousings that require slight clearancing for the flywheel ring gear. (Literally no more than polishing away 0.06″ over an area not much larger than a postage stamp.)
* The LS block requires the removal of a small casting boss to provide clearance for your high torque starter. (A simple modification with a hand grinder. Detailed instructions provided with your purchase.)