Transmission Pan, Dodge A500 / 40RH / 42RH / 42RE / 44RE PML 9862-AC Deep As Cast
PML transmission pans feature sand-cast aluminum construction with raised fins, thick walls to add strength to the transmission case, and a machined gasket surface for a secure seal.
Volume: 2 qts. over stock
Dimensions: Click here for a PDF file with dimensions. A separate window will open and load the pdf file.
Number of Bolts: 14
This Dodge/Chrysler transmission pan works on these transmissions: 40RH, 42RH, 42RE, 44RE, A500. This pan can be used on the following vehicles:
- 1994-2001 Dodge Ram 1500 with 3.9 V6
- 1995-2003 Dodge Ram Van 1500 with 3.9 or 5.2
- 1988-1994 Dodge Ram Van 150 with 3.9 or 5.2
- 2000-2003 Dodge Dakota with 3.9 (4WD Dakotas will need to have cross member loosened to install pan, 2WD and 4WD should check ground clearance)
- 1987-1999 Dodge Dakota with 3.9 or 5.2 (Check exhaust routing and 4WD Dakotas will need to have cross member loosened to install pan)
- 1998-2003 Dodge Durango with 3.9 or 5.2
- 1999-2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee with 4.0 (may also have AW4 transmission)
- 1993-1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee with 4.0 or 5.2 (may also have AW4 transmission and may have clearance issues with stock exhaust)
- 1987-2001 Jeep Cherokee with 4.0 (may also have AW4 transmission and may have clearance issues with stock exhaust)
- 1993-2002 Jeep Wrangler with 4.0 (may have clearance issues with stock exhaust and the frame crossmember)
Note to Jeep owners: Jeep uses both Chrysler and Aisan Warner transmissions and routes the exhaust in a variety of ways. Take a close look at your existing transmission pan to verify that the shape of the pan perimeter and the bolt pattern are the same as the PML pan you intend to order. The AW pan is shaped like a long narrow rectangle. This Chrysler A500 pan has 14 bolts. Some Jeeps have the Chrysler 42RLE transmission which has 13 bolts.