TOYOTA LEXUS U660E TRANSMISSION HYBRID TECHNOLOGY CLUTCH PACK MODULE 2007-ON NUMBER RHT96-260
Raybestos Powertrain Toyota / Lexus U660E HT Clutch Pack Module. RHT96-260 features 5 #2 Brake 1st Reverse Proprietary HT, 7 #3 Brake Clutch 3-5 Reverse Proprietary HT, 7 #2 Clutch 4-5-6 Direct Proprietary HT Friction Clutch Plates.
Friction Material Type:
Hybrid Technology (HT) friction clutch plates utilize a Raybestos Powertrain proprietary OE friction material and a unique groove pattern to reduce stresses during shifts to keep the components cooler, improve performance and extend the life of every rebuild. HT frictions seamlessly combine the fluid flow dynamics of a segmented friction lining with the strength and durability of a full friction ring to exceed OE expectations.
- Better-than-OE resistance to extreme heat caused by high-energy loading
- Higher torque capacity than conventional high energy materials
- Smooth shifts and stable performance with no sliding, bumping or chattering
- Low material compression, a critical factor in maintaining piston travel
- Tight production tolerances for fast, hassle-free installation
- Excellent distribution of pressure evenly through the clutch
- Made In USA
Add Steel Module if Needed
U660E Steel Module STMTOYTA56. features 5 #2 Brake (1st) (Reverse), 4 #1 Brake (2-6), 2 #3 Brake (3-5) (Reverse), 3 #2 Brake (4-5-6) (Direct), 4 #1 Brake (1-2-3-4) (Forward) Steel Clutch Plates.
- OE thickness for maximum heat sink
- Superior surface finish for greater apply area and friction clutch life
- Meets or exceeds OE specifications for flatness and parallelism
- Flawless fit without binding
- Better shift performance and clutch durability
- Made In USA