Friction Material Type:
Hybrid Technology (HT) friction clutch plates utilize a Raybestos Powertrain proprietary OE friction material and a unique groove pattern to reduce stresses during shifts to keep the components cooler, improve performance and extend the life of every rebuild. HT frictions seamlessly combine the fluid flow dynamics of a segmented friction lining with the strength and durability of a full friction ring to exceed OE expectations.
- Better-than-OE resistance to extreme heat caused by high-energy loading
- Higher torque capacity than conventional high energy materials
- Smooth shifts and stable performance with no sliding, bumping or chattering
- Low material compression, a critical factor in maintaining piston travel
- Tight production tolerances for fast, hassle-free installation
- Excellent distribution of pressure evenly through the clutch
- Made In USA
Raybestos Powertrain Toyota/Lexus/Scion U760E HT Clutch Pack Module. RHT96-286 features 6 #1 Brake Clutch (2-6) Proprietary HT, 4 #2 Brake (1st) Reverse Proprietary HT, 5 #2 Clutch (4-5-6) Direct Proprietary HT Friction Clutch Plates.
Add Steel Module if Needed
U760E Steel Module. STMTOYTA58 features 4 B2, 3 B1, 1 C2 (Middle), 2 B3, 1 C2 (Bottom), 3 C1 Steel Clutch Plates.
Raybestos Powertrain steel clutch plates are high quality, application-engineered products at a price you can afford. Manufactured with attention to critical tolerances and quality control, our steel plates meet or exceed OE specifications and have a superior surface finish that supplies a greater apply area and friction clutch life. Raybestos steel plates give better shift performance and clutch durability, lowering noise and shudder, extending the life of your transmission.
- OE thickness for maximum heat sink
- Superior surface finish for greater apply area and friction clutch life
- Meets or exceeds OE specifications for flatness and parallelism
- Flawless fit without binding
- Better shift performance and clutch durability
- Made In USA