Lubegard Automatic Transmission Fluid Full Synthetic Number 69005.
LUBEGARD® COMPLETE™ Full Synthetic ATF is a world-class lubricant formulated for outstanding performance and efficiency in meeting or exceeding OEM requirements for reduced viscosity. LUBEGARD’s unique, proprietary LXE® Technology provides superior wear protection with improved frictional and shear stability (high film strength for the life of the fluid).
This unique technology prevents and eliminates torque converter shudder, improves shift quality, and imparts excellent torque carrying capacity for long clutch and component life. LXE Technology is seal and o-ring friendly, ideal for new, older, and higher-mileage vehicles.
LUBEGARD COMPLETE Full Synthetic ATF is recommended for all automatic transmissions that require a fully formulated low viscosity ATF with exceptional performance and uncompromising protection. It is engineered to meet or exceed OEM requirements where lower viscosity is required.
- Backward compatible to replace DEXRON® fluids in older automatic transmissions that call for DEXRON® as well as Honda applications that call for Z-1® ATF.
- Formulated with LXE Technology to meet OEM requirements for shear stability, long term frictional stability, superior shift quality and anti-shudder properties.
- Seal-friendly LXE Technology restores seal flexibility and performance to older and high mileage transmissions.
- Cures sluggish transmission performance on cold mornings.
- The #1 technology used and endorsed by transmission shops for 30 years now available as a world class service solution for automatic transmissions.
LUBEGARD® COMPLETE™ Full Synthetic Automatic Transmission Fluid is compatible with the following ATFs: