HONDA K-SERIES ENGINE TO NISSAN Z32 300ZX 5 SPEED TRANSMISSION ADAPTER KIT GF-K20Z32-S.
- Fits Years: 2001-2016
- Fits Transmission: Z32 300ZX 5 Speed
- This engine to transmission adapter kit allows you to mate a Nissan 300zx (Z32) 5-speed transmission to a Honda K20 or K24 (2.0, 2.4 liter 4 cylinder) engine.
- These engines were typically found in Honda cars and SUVs from 2001-2016.
- The 300zx Z32 transmission offers immense strength and smooth shifting.
- Adapter kit fits Honda K20 and K24 engines and Nissan 300zx (Z32) NA manual transmissions
- The kit includes a custom steel flywheel, 3/8″ steel powder coated adapter plate, custom pilot bushing, starter hole block-off, and hardware.
- The flywheel can be used with only 1990-1996 naturally aspirated 300zx transmission with either the naturally aspirated or Twin Turbo (TT) pressure plate/clutch setup . The flywheel has provisions for both.
- The kit also uses the 300zx starter mounted to the side of the transmission.
- This kit will not work with a Twin Turbo Z32 transmission. The TT transmission has a slightly larger Bellhousing, which moves the starter out and further away from the flywheel ring gear. Therefore, the TT the starter will not engage this flywheel.
- The GF-K20Z32-S uses a 300zx pressure plate/clutch and throw-out bearing. Either the naturally aspirated or twin-turbo pressure plate/clutch disc can be used.
Learn more about the Nissan Z32 Transmission.
- To streamline your install, the following hardware is sold separately- GF-Z32PPB-KIT, GF-LSZ32-D). Reuse or buy new K-Series Flywheel bolts.