FORD 6F35 GENERATION 2 HT CLUTCH MODULE RHT96-520 2012-2014. Raybestos Powertrain Ford 6F35 Generation 2 complete unit Hybrid Technology Clutch Pack Module, RCP96-520, features 2 2-6 Intermediate High Energy, 2 1-2-3-4 Forward HT, 3 3-5 Reverse HT, 5 4-5-6 HT, 3 Low/Reverse HT friction clutch plates. Hybrid Technology (HT) friction clutch plates utilize a Raybestos Powertrain proprietary OE friction material and a unique groove pattern to reduce stresses during shifts to keep the components cooler, improve performance and extend the life of every rebuild. HT frictions seamlessly combine the fluid flow dynamics of a segmented friction lining with the strength and durability of a full friction ring to exceed OE expectations.
- Better-than-OE resistance to extreme heat caused by high-energy loading
- Higher torque capacity than conventional high energy materials
- Smooth shifts and stable performance with no sliding, bumping or chattering
- Low material compression, a critical factor in maintaining piston travel
- Tight production tolerances for fast, hassle-free installation
- Excellent distribution of pressure evenly through the clutch
- Made In USA