Measurements: 43 1/4″ hole center to center on TH400. Measure before ordering.
” 1964 to 1967 A Body Convertibles “
This crossmember fits 1964 to 1967 A Body convertibles or box frame with a TH350, Muncie, Powerglide, T10, 700R4 and early 4L60E transmissions. Order 64-67 RCAEC1-400, for TH400.
1964-1967 Chevelle, Malibu, Monte Carlo, El Camino, Skylark, GS, Cutlass, 442, Lemans, Tempest, GTO Crossmember – Convertible or Boxed Frame
Fits the following transmissions: TH350, Muncie, Powerglide, T-10, 700R4, 4L60, 4L60E, TH400, 2004R, super T-10, Saginaw, TH200. Finished in a black powder coat. Includes new mounting hardware. Purchase transmission mount separately. p/n GMTM.
1964-1967, convertible or boxed frame (1 option) (note: distance between crossmember frame holes is approximately 43-1/4″ . Measure your frame or crossmember to insure proper selection)
- Fits Models: GTO, LeMans, Tempest, GS, Skylark, 442, Cutlass, F85, Chevelle, El Camino, Malibu, Special, Sportswagon, Vista Cruiser
- Fits Years: 64-67
- Fits: GM A-Body Convertible or Boxed Frame
- Fits Transmissions: TH350, Muncie, Powerglide, T-10, 700R4, 4L60, 4L60E, Super T-10, Saginaw, TH200
- We recommend a polyurethane transmission mount sold separately.
- For 1964-1967 convertibles or boxed frames the distance between the transmission crossmember frame mounting holes is 43-1/4″. To ensure proper crossmember selection be sure to measure your frame before you order.