6L80E, Center Support Seal Kit, Sonnax 104740-14K
The rubber seals between the center support in the case and the machined surface of the valve body are prone to leakage over time, in GM the late model 6L## series of transmissions this can range from a 6L45 to a 6L90, this will almost always result in continuous line pressure and lube flow loss as well as clutch leakage in Reverse, 2nd and 6th. Installation of our seal kit will prevent any leakage that occurs due to the gap between the rubber OE seals and the valve body center support.
Features & Benefits
• Achieve shorter shifts and increased torque capacity without creating low-speed harshness
• Improved band and clutch holding capacity for increased durability
• Progressive pressure increase as driving conditions become more demanding
• All the benefits of increased line pressure without overloading the pump at idle
• Simple and affordable drop-in solution with no special tools or reaming required