Allison 1000, Billet Duramax Black Oxide Coated Flexplate.
#AFP. When additional horsepower and torque are added to your duramax, you run the risk of cracking the stock flexplate. Designed to handle up to 1500 ft / lbs of torque, the new Duramax Black Oxide coated flexplate is corrosion resistant to prevent hydrogen embrittlement, billet machined and precision balanced for ultimate strength. This flexplate is twice as thick as stock and has passed the stringent 29.3 SFI testing, making it legal for use in race sanctioning bodies specific to High Horsepower diesels. These units are a direct bolt-in and fit any OEM or aftermarket torque converter. Fits Allison 1000 2001-2018. No Discounts.
- Factory ring gear is mounted separately from the flexplate. This item does not include the ring gear assembly.
- Must be used with new GM mounting hardware (sold separately). GM Bolts part# 97226126 (8 required). Cost about $24.00.
Allison Ring Gear and Adapter Number 29509917 (sold separately) (not sold by PATC) Cost about $250.00.
- Meets SFI 29.3 Approval!
- Reliably handle up to 1,500 lb-ft of torque
- Twice the material of the stock flex plate
- Forged billet
- Black Oxide coated to resist corrosion and prevents hydrogen embrittlement caused by common zinc plating
- Allows axial thrust unlike solid flywheel conversions
- Fits any OEM or aftermarket torque converter
- Direct, bolt-in replacement for the stock unit
- Affordable enough to replace with converter or transmission swap
- Great for racing, towing or stock!