A904 904 TF6 Blue Plate Clutch Module Raybestos Number RCPBP-09 1960-2003.
Chrysler A904 TF6 904 GEN 2 Blue Plate Special Clutch Pack Module . RCPBP-09 11 GEN 2 Blue Plate Clutches.
Serious racing applications; with optimum benefits in dynamic clutch positions
Friction Material Type:
The Gen2 Blue Plate Special, the ultimate racing clutch for automatic transmissions, is the perfect clutch for ALL TYPES of racing. It features an improved Raybestos-developed material that offers optimum shifting at a level above standard racing clutches. It provides a positive engagement under high power conditions where all of the energy absorption is condensed into a very short length of time. Gen2 is a state-of-the-art, power absorbing clutch that performs with very low wear, excellent fatigue strength, high durability and quick shifts with little shock for even faster times.
- Made with high-strength, matrix bonding resins for superior performance
- Manufactured with high-strength steel
- Less shock during shifts
- Greater durability to last race after race
- Excellent fatigue strength to handle high power cycling
- Withstands higher torque and horsepower per plate than the competition
- Made in the USA
Raybestos Powertrain Kolene steel clutch plates are high quality engineered high performance products. Kolene is a salt bath nitriding process. In generic terms, it is a thermochemical diffusion process, whereby ferrous parts are processed in molten salt with a specific nitrogen potential. In plain English, it provides a surface treatment that enhances wear and fatigue resistance from 200% to 500%. Kolene® plates are higher heat resistant and offer increased lubricity. Kolene is a registered trademark of the Kolene Corporation.
- Enhances wear resistance 200% to 500%
- Enhances fatigue resistance 200% to 500%
- Higher heat resistance
- Increased lubricity
- Superior clutch durability
- Made In USA