A727, TF8, 36RH, 37RH 9 Blue Plate Clutches and 8 Front and Rear Steels Raybestos Number RCPBP-11 1962-1999. Clutch and Steel Module
Raybestos Powertrain Chrysler Module GEN 2 Clutch Pack Set (With Steels). RCPBP-11 features 8 Front, Rear Steels, 9 Forward A727 GEN 2 Blue Friction Clutch Plates. Serious racing applications with optimum benefits in dynamic clutch positions.
- Made with high-strength, matrix bonding resins for superior performance
- Manufactured with high-strength steel
- Less shock during shifts
- Greater durability to last race after race
- Excellent fatigue strength to handle high power cycling
- Withstands higher torque and horsepower per plate than the competition
Friction Material Type:
The Gen2 Blue Plate Special, the ultimate racing clutch for automatic transmissions, is the perfect clutch for ALL TYPES of racing. It features an improved Raybestos-developed material that offers optimum shifting at a level above standard racing clutches. It provides a positive engagement under high power conditions where all of the energy absorption is condensed into a very short length of time. Gen2 is a state-of-the-art, power absorbing clutch that performs with very low wear, excellent fatigue strength, high durability and quick shifts with little shock for even faster times.