5 BANDS, 700R4 / 4L60E HIGH PERFORMANCE 1982-UP RAYBESTOS “PRO SERIES” 2.2 INCHES WIDE #RPS77700
2-4 Band, Carbon Fiber, 700R4 / 4L60E / 4L65E (1982-UP)
2-4 Band, Raybestos, Pro Series High Energy, 700R4 / 4L6OE / 4L65E (1982-Up) 2.2 INCHES WIDE #RPS77700
With a Pro Series High Energy 2-4 Band for a 700R4 / 4L60E / 4L65E made by Raybestos, you know you have nothing to worry about. The High Energy friction coating has been proven to wear less and last longer than the OEM 2-4 band. This means you can rest easy knowing that inferior parts aren’t going to cut your rebuilt transmissions life short. The Pro Series 2-4 Band paired with a performance servo assembly makes for a high performance combination that will speed your shifts up dramatically!
Features / Benefits
- Greater mechanical strength
- Higher co-efficient of friction competitors’ high-energy bands
- Heat-treated anchors for added strength on specific applications
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Resistance to extreme heat (up to 700º F)
- A significant increase in durability
- Higher holding capacity
- Stable when exposed to high-energy conditions
- Affordable performance for every rebuild
- Reduced risk of overheating steel plates