6R80, (ZF6HP19 ZF6HP26 ZF6HP32 Gen. 1), (6R100 6R75 6R69 2009-2014) Clutch A Control Boost Valve Kit Sonnax Number 95740-21K.
ZF6HP19/26/32 (Gen. 1) and Ford 6R60, 6R75, 6R80, 6R100 transmissions are equipped with a plastic sleeve for the clutch A control boost valve. This material is prone to damage, especially during removal. Failure of this sleeve results in delayed or harsh forward engagement, flare 5-4 downshifts and no 4-5 upshift. The Sonnax clutch A control boost valve and sleeve kit 95740-21K will restore the 4-5 downshift function, correct the missing 4-5 upshift as well as correct forward engagement problems. The Sonnax boost valve and sleeve kit can also be used to replace an OE boost assembly that was damaged during disassembly and must be used with the OE clutch A control valve.
- Hard-coat anodized aluminum boost valve resists wear
- Aluminum boost sleeve is highly wear resistant to increase life
- Direct replacement boost assembly works in the OE bore, with the OE clutch control valve, to maintain OE system pressures
- No special tools required
- Drop-in Zip Valve™ parts install quickly and easily
Kit is NOT compatible with ZF6HP21/28/34 (Gen.2) units. To differentiate between Gen. 1 and Gen. 2 valve bodies, see ZF Identification Guide.