45RFE 545RFE 42RLE 40TE 40TES 41AE 41TE 41TES 42LE Accumulator Piston and Sleeve Sonnax Number 92834-03K. Fits in all three accumulator case bores. Provides shorter than OE shifts (FIRMER).
In listed Chrysler transmissions it is common to have the accumulator bores scuffed and worn due to the rubbing action of the seals. This creates a poor seal resulting in drivability complaints of shudder or slide shifts. Sonnax two accumulator piston and sleeve kits 92834-03K and 92834-05K re-establish hydraulic integrity and save valuable cases and valve bodies.
- Kits salvage valve bodies or cases with worn aluminum bores
- Sleeves are made from carbon steel that will resist scuffing and wear
- The piston included in the kits has two scarf-cut PTFE seals with graphite filler to prevent cross-leakage
- The 92834-03K kit reuses the OE springs which, with the reduced replacement piston diameter, will provide shorter than factory shifts. The 92834-05K includes two custom springs designed to work with the replacement piston in restoring OE-style shifts
- Both kits can be used in the Underdrive, Overdrive, Low/Reverse, or 2-4 accumulator bores
- Drop-in Zip Valve™ parts install quickly and easily
- O-Rings (2)
- Seals (2) PTFE