42RE / 46RE / 46RH / 47RE / 47RH, Line Pressure Plug & Sleeve Kit. Sonnax #22229-04K .264″
Vehicles with Chrysler A727 and 42-46-47RH/RE transmissions may have problems with slippage in reverse, poor cooler charge at idle, and high or low line control. These concerns are often due to excess wear at the line pressure plug and sleeve. When this sleeve and plug wears, leakage past the plug prevents the pressure regulator valve from properly controlling line pressure.
Sonnax line pressure plug and sleeve kit 22229-04K restores hydraulic integrity to the circuit, providing renewed line pressure control in all ranges.
- Added O-ring prevents line pressure cross-leaks
- Hardcoat anodized aluminum plug combats premature wear
- Sleeve manufactured from highly wear-resistant aluminum
NOTE:This kit fits Chrysler A727 units with boost tube only and 42-46-47RH/RE units with .264″ plug diameters.
- Poor cooler charge at idle
- Poor Forward & Reverse engagement
- Poor line pressure control
- Reverse slip
Excess wear at line pressure plug and sleeve assembly allows critical pressure loss that results in driveability concerns.
Recover hydraulic control and renew line pressure performance by installing Sonnax line pressure plug and sleeve kit.