1830200 Small Block Ford 289-351W 1963-1988 Neutral Balance 164 Teeth.
The Gold Series Flexplates are engineered to handle extreme duty applications and designed to take the punishment of todays high horsepower engines. The 4mm thick centerplate provides a solid foundation for these new designs. Ring gears are precision welded to meet SFI specifications, utilizing robotic machinery and cold-welding process. PRW flexplates are engineered for excellence and are rigorously inspected throughout the manufacturing cycle to ensure that our customers receive the quality that they have come to expect from PRW products.
- SFI 29.1 certified
- Direct bolt on component
- Forged one-piece steel ring gears
- 0.035 thicker than stock flexplates
- Constructed from cold-rolled chromoly steel
- Long lasting gold irradiate finish that helps prevent rust
- Features double welded ring gears for added durability